 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6447
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:20:07 GMT

I'm not sure how Lego
does the different 8475 channels, since they're all on 27 MHz... Maybe
they use slightly different frquencies, but all near 27 MHz.

Trevyn, must I teach you everything....

I remember the first time I had to teach you how to tell voltage level of a
9v by using your tongue...

The different channels of a 8475 is accomplished through modulating the
frequencies of the dilithium crystals.  Lego has a small circuit that
applies a tacyeon(?) pulse at a harmonic equal to two thirds of the carrier
wave of the selected channel.

duh.

:)

see you at smash up derby.