 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6481
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:50:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

<snip>

How can you explain that a group as active as we are has regular monthly
casual dinners, and competitions almost every 4 months; AND yet, people
think we hate each other.

ITS JUST NOT TRUE!

now, if you'll excuse me, its my turn to cut up the cucumber
sandwiches... more tea Dave?

Yes please, tea would be very good whilst I watch my 'bot pummel your 'bot.

I think Abby would have a better chance of winning than Chris's 'bot :p

Bruce, would you like another digestive
biscuit?

Chris
Why do solar calculators have an off button?