 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3633
Re: Robot Accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Bruce this is just the kind of thinking I like to hear.  With ideas like
this I am SURE to take FIRST place.  you and your temperature sensor can
have 8th or 9th. just ahead of Calum and his Official lego palm tree
robot.

Funny you mention the palm tree bot...I can clearly remember Calum's robot
from the first contest I went to. As I recall, it was fast and sorted
marbles like crazy (with his patented 'Sara Sort'...at the time I thought
this was some kind of software you bought to use with RCXs...I remember
searching the internet for it!).

Anyway, so much for nostalgia. Now to try, yet again, to put you in your
place. You've never won a contest...You may think your due, but, I hate to
tell you...You don't win contest because its your turn.

You might learn something from the SERIES of kids that have come up to you
and said  "Hey mister...Your robot sucks"  (in case anyone doesn't know this
is where we got the title for this event 'rtlToronto10: Hey, Mister! Project
X:')

Bruce