 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3590
Re: Robot – Accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 04:10:21 GMT

I haven’t finished my robot because I couldn’t get repeatable accuracy from
the rotation sensors. I tried various solutions but nothing was giving me
the accuracy I wanted. It was driving me nuts!

excellent.....

(drum fingers)

Now,  as soon as that "accident" happens to Dereks robot  I will be
unstoppable!!!

moo ha ha ha

--
Chris