 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3601
Re: Robot Accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:45:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
So I have revamped Runamok 'Bot with 40 tooth gears for a great speed • increase.
And the rotation sensors are still accurate at this increased speed.  Now,
however, the light sensor misses--could be the codeing or the light
conditions in my room--so I'll spend this weekend working that out.

That is the biggest problem I have.  Even with my anti-external light shell
(see here:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=112835), I still
need to adjust the value between day time and night time testing.