 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3593
Re: Robot – Accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 04:57:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
but you still have to build the Y axis and the EOAT.

THEN you have to code it. then DEBUG it.  THEN if i know you, you will
want to bring it to work to have your minions re-code it (cause gosh for
bid you actually code something yourself) THEN you will drop it and

I WILL STILL WIN!!!

You know Chris, I think I have just as much fun taking shots at you as I do
planning for the demise of your robot (and Dave's and Derek's and the rest
of you....that ought to start something).

FYI, I have the Y-axis built (I will have to re-work it to include my new
Global Positioning System)...and the EOAT, or the gripper as I call it, has
been working nicely for at least a week. The code will have to be modified,
but, because its a modular master piece, that should be easy.

Dropping it does scare me...I hate to think about it!

So how are you doing...Last thing I heard is that your robot needs a 4
second diet...then again you do claim to be a very fast scanner.

Bruce
who is having a very hard time pretending you said something funny.