 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3628
Re: Robot Accuracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:19:26 GMT

wimp out and drop down to you lowly touch sensor types

Dave...Dave...Dave   What the heck is wrong with touch sensors??  I'd use a
temperature sensor if I thought it would help.
With that kind of thinking, you better get used to the concept of 3rd place
(at best!)...Matthias and I will be taking First and Second
Bruce