 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2666
Re: personal challange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:16:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
Hope this helps,
Rob

Once again my appreciation for Rob goes up a notch.  I actually understood
mostof what he said :)

I was thinking, originally, about getting a 4x4 black plate, and 16 1x1
round white plates (headlights), putting the pattern of white 'dots' on the
black plate, and having the 'bot scan the dots to determine what the
patterns should be, then rearranging the blocks on the board to resemble
what's on the black plate.

I thought this would be fun for then you could choose whatever pattern you
wanted and the 'bot would do it.  K, it's a little more codeing and such,
but whatever...

The 'official' reason for this post is to ask if anyone has one of those
aquanaught guns with the suction cup on the end.  i broke two thus far
trying to remove the suction cup from the gun.  they're on there pretty good.

i have 2 more guns but they're lost in the mess known as dave's lego.

yes i organize my lego but obviously not good enough ;)

also, thanks for making the walls plates instead of bricks.

beyond that, life is good.

Dave