 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2607
Re: personal challange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

P.S. security @ Toronto, MADE me remove my steel toe shoes and walk
through the "machine" in my socks.   The BAS***DS

Nice.

I crossed the border at Ft. Erie two weekends ago and had relatively little
problems, though we did see alot more inspections of other vehicles.

I worked late of Friday--ugh!  So I missed the dinner, again!

Other things:  I come up with all these neat block grabbing ideas and I
can't use 'em!!  ;)

More than that, I hope everyone is doing well.

Stay safe.

Dave