 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2679
Re: personal challange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 00:37:58 GMT

ROB, you are the best.!!!!!!

this bit of documentation was all the answer i needed.

thank you!!!

No Problem. You should check out Dave Baums books on NQC. I have them, and I
would be a much better programmer if I had worked through all of the
examples. But, I haven't found much time for that. I always spend more time
on mechanical problems.

its a shame that you have to use a constant to assign the array.

:(

Uhhh.... You can't really expect to do something like dynamic memory
allocation with NQC. All of the memory locations have to be specified before
the program runs. Its not really a limitation, is it? Just make your array
big enough to store the most information you will need. I think the real
limitation is that the arrays are only one dimensional, and you only have 32
variables.

BUt this is better than nothing.   I guess i have to start to learn NQC

(shudder)

It'll be good for you. NQC is close to C, which is a real programming
language. Besides, since tons of people use NQC, there is a lot of sample
code and documentation available.

Rob