 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2669
Re: personal challange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:18:14 GMT

aquanaught guns with the suction cup on the end.  i broke two thus far
trying to remove the suction cup from the gun.  they're on there pretty good.

Dave, after i saw Rob's window robot, I new i had to do the same kind of
thing using JUSt lego.  so i ordered  4 parts pack (each with 1 gun)

lego was late in delivering (by 3 weeks) so i called and said I never
got the order.  a week latter i got the second order.

a week after that I got the FIRST order.  So the short answer is i have
8 suction guns.

I've pulled off the rubber with no problems. (knock on wood)

the hole in the suction gun is a perfect fit for pneumatic tube.

how many do you need?

--
Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @