 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2681
Re: personal challange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:17:20 GMT

I think the real
limitation is that the arrays are only one dimensional, and you only have 32
variables.

this is what i think i meant.

because you have to name each array with a constant

A(1)  = 100
A(2) = 200
A(4) = 300

this is really no different than just a funny variable naming system

A  = 100
B = 200
C = 300

BUT if you could do this:

var  A(n)

loop 10
A(n) = light sensor reading
n = n + 1
end loop

then you can do more with your program.    THEN all your cells in the
game can be A(n) and N can be any number from 1 - 16  you could then use
simple math to move the program around the cell to compare.

If there was a C64 to lego bytecode compiler I could code ribbons around
the best of them.  I miss my 64.  :(

(/nostalgia)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @