 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2651
Re: personal challange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 01:11:59 GMT

All you need is the new 2.0 firmware, and a relatively new version of NQC. I
did some things with arrays a while ago. So, arrays are no problem, even
with official Lego firmware.

HUmm, no one has offered step by step help on this:

I am running 2.0 of the firmware,   Just not using NQC.  I AM using the
lego script and from what I remember it should make use of ALL the
functions.   how could a new NQC offer arrays, YET the script language
not???

AND even so, can you post a bit of sample code in NQC with arrays???

--
Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @