 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2687
Re: personal challange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:32:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
If there was a C64 to lego bytecode compiler I could code ribbons around
the best of them.  I miss my 64.  :(

(/nostalgia)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

Hey, if the C64 was compatible with the RCX, I'd be the happiest programmer
in the world.

But alas :( it is not to be....

I adore my 64!

(and i still have one that works!  Sometimes I even turn it on and play
Paradroids or Fort Apocalypse, though my favourite game was Jumpman... could
do all 30 levels straight!)

</nostalgia>