 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2667
Re: rtlToronto10 Tentative Rules Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:47:09 GMT

Hey... could i just build something that shakes the game board for a long
time? Probability dictates that eventually, i will come up with the right
pattern... or maybe i could get an infinite number of monkeys (from rtl9)
on an infinite number of game boards?

:)

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hi folks,

I've put the new rtlToronto10 Robotics rules online:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-020002-rules.html

Please post your comments here for any changes.  If they're stupid/obvious
stuff (ie, typos, dead links, grammar etc) then email them to be directly.
If they're debate/is this allowed type questions, followup to this post so
that everyone can see and comment.  If there's something that's not clear,
let me know.

Of note, since Chris, Trevyn et al are so for plates, I've given up on
plates.  Plates it is.  Sheesh.  You'll also note that I think I got Chris
to allow for dumping the pieces as well, it's possible in the rules.

It's missing diagrams and photos but I'll get to it once I'm done this
Mosaic project and some other assorted rtlToronto cleanup (rtl9 photos among
others).

ObTrain: I got my Metroliner and two club cars today!

Calum

--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news