 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2675
Re: rtlToronto10 Tentative Rules Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:19:28 GMT

I've put the new rtlToronto10 Robotics rules online:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-020002-rules.html

It appears string is missing as a legal non-Lego element in the rules.  :-)

Derek