 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2665
Re: Where to find Zellers Blue Tubs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:52:06 GMT

Cool, email works.  This makes life much easier for me, although I still have to
authenticate the post.  I guess its possible to fake the origins of an email.

Derek

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Trying to reply by email to see what happens.

Anyway, the day after rtl9 I went to every Toronto Zellars East of Yonge St. and
only found 3 1200 piece buckets.  Which I got for myself.  I'd love to get about
10 more.  Unfortunately I think 1200 piece buck days are rapidly coming to an
end.  I've heard that they shut down production of them in Enfield a while ago.
:-(

Derek

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hey folks,

Mario and I are putting together a mosaic and need some more 3033 1200 piece
tubs.  Is there a Zellers known around the GTA which has these tubs, so we
can get them at the BOGO sale?

Calum