 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2642
Re: Where to find Zellers Blue Tubs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:10:02 GMT

Mario and I are putting together a mosaic and need some more 3033 1200 piece
tubs.  Is there a Zellers known around the GTA which has these tubs, so we
can get them at the BOGO sale?

Its about time you did my picture in colour!!!!!

:0

--
Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @