 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2624
Re: plates or bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:08:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Because if you didn't listen to me, Chris would be making the rules up like
"Must be red"  and "Must have effigy of Chris on it".  More seriously, I
can't believe how many times I've had to keep Chris balanced on rule/issues
for rtl Robotics events :)

Calum

Like the genie from alladin... 'all this Supreme *exectutive* POWER!!!  in
this itty bitty space...'

OOOoooohhhh, effigy's of Magno on our 'bots... perhaps part of the
programming should be to have the grabber pick up the mini-Chris and do
something with 'im!!!

Like make him do a little jig (dance) :)

or for great audience reaction, after you are done with your blocks in the
right locations, put the effigy down, get a 2 wide train (that is built
around your play field, and run the effigy over in a broad statement that
Trains are
better than Robots!!! :)

Tho, if my faulty recollection is correct, there's only been one effy built
of Chris thus far and I *can't* *quite* *recall* *who* *built* *it*....
(cough)calum(cough)

Oh well...

Dave