 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2600
Re: BrickWarz Postponed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:50:32 GMT

Sorry for missing this thread for a few days..
I can't make it on Sunday - I have to work.  Most Sundays are good for me,
though.  If I know in advance I can clear everything with work.  This time,
I just  got called in at the last minute to work against a deadline next
week.  I *am* anxious to play, but really I haven't been into Lego for the
past month or so, I just haven't been very creative.  Anyway, let's try
another date and hope it works out.

Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/
remove DIESPAM to reply