 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2614
Re: plates or bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:07:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Is Calum entering a 'bot?

The consensus around the office is...yes.

I thought in the general rtlToronto sense, that Calum was the pseudo leader
for train events, whilst Chris was the head honcho for robotic events...

Yes, sort of.

So why are we gearheads listening to Calum when it comes to the next robotic
event????? ;p

Because if you didn't listen to me, Chris would be making the rules up like
"Must be red"  and "Must have effigy of Chris on it".  More seriously, I
can't believe how many times I've had to keep Chris balanced on rule/issues
for rtl Robotics events :)

Calum