 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2582
Re: have fun at the dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:23:14 GMT

naw...he'se just the Pyro Guy :)

Benjamin Medinets

ps. I don't have drill this weekend, so I am free to do whatever....
So I will most likely come to the dinner on Friday.
I don't know about Brickwars......if Richard makes it out to
the dinner, then there is a good chance of me going there this Sunday

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:
You "demonsrate chemical reactions in a live theatre setting".

Chris Magno wrote:
P.S.  When security asks me what i do for a living...... what do I tell
them.    The Law says I cant talk about my Job in an airport.
hummmmm?

:)