 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2590
Re: BrickWarz Postponed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:31:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I will let them know...
                           Thanks.

but seriously that is a bit extreme (indefinitely postponing the game)...
Not really, when I say indefinitely I mean ‘for the foreseeable future’ and
‘until further notice.’ It’s just not logical to do it now. I need
one experienced gamer to help, either Jeff or Eric has to be a DEFINITE
participant. And with Jeff gone and Eric unconfirmed I just thought it
would be best to postpone.

I think we need a game this fall, I would give it one more try.
Oh, for sure… I'll certainly try.

I'm sure Eric is sort of "anxious" to play, since
Castles are one of his favorite themes.
                I too would really like to pull this off as well.

Which brings me to my last point...I am looking at trying to by a Leo's
castle, and I was wondering where a good place to buy it.  $90 US is
too insane of a price, and on E-bay it’s practically never that its available.
Any ideas???

WoW that’s gonna be difficult, I looked for a very, very long time to find
mine. (Got it for under $89.00 Canadian) I could ask one of my sources for you!

I know, I know!!! juniorized stuff
So what if their juniorised, their both nice sets.
(Particular the Dino Island, and I believe Toys ‘R’ Us still has them!)
Although Leo’s castle is a bit sparse, but then I only buy for the parts not
the model on the box so I was happy. And I didn’t even mind the prefab
three-piece gate unit.

                             --==Richard==--