 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2591
Re: BrickWarz Postponed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:39:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
You might try doing a LatchOn Venue-Driven Event Compliment (LOVDEC), where
the primary focus of say, rtl10 would be the robotics contest. Off in the
corner, under a curtain, behind closed doors is brickWarz.

I spoke to Calum about this once and he said it would be best to keep the
events separate… (Although it would be a great first step and help to
solidify interest into the game.)

                       --==Richard==--

P.S. I'd like to extend my apologies to Dave Koudys, Jeff Van Winden and you
Iain who were likely to partake in the game. But I figured that since you
Iain just wanted to watch the game would be too small (2 on 1) and too
unorganized.