 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2619
Re: plates or bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:19:39 GMT

Because if you didn't listen to me, Chris would be making the rules up like
"Must be red"  and "Must have effigy of Chris on it".  More seriously, I
can't believe how many times I've had to keep Chris balanced on rule/issues
for rtl Robotics events :)

!@#$(*&^

Why you Little    #*&^%#

When I get MY hands on you I'm Gonna *&!@^#0!@