 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2586
2585  |  2587
Subject:
BrickWarz Postponed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:34:57 GMT

Benjamin Medinets
I don't know about Brickwars......if Richard makes it out to
the dinner, then there is a good chance of me going there this Sunday

What?
Oh that’s just unfair!
Just cause I won’t be able to make it down on Fri dozen’t mean you can’t come!
I've got an exam at 7:30 p.m. that day, and it’s like 3 hours…
So my attendance will be nil.
But I needed you and Eric to come up.
Really, I'm seriously needin’ someone else who has BrickWarz knowledge to
facilitate in the games organization. (When Jeff signed off I really became
lost, cause he’s the only person to have ever staged a successful game
before.) But I'm hopping that Eric and I can figure it out.

The game would be really fun even if we don’t have a clue what’s going on,
but it’d be better if a game master partook (namely Eric or Jeff) to help
guide the games direction.

<Crisis Mode>

O.K. if Jeff, Ben, and Eric don’t come, should we post pone the game?
Just a tentative question?

I kinda need some help here, I can’t do every thing myself…assistance is
needed…preferably experienced players.

I'd like to call it off and regroup.
But I'd like the players opinions.

                                Sadly,

                                   --==Richard==--

P.S. I also have another exam on Monday in my Humanities class, so it’d be a
lot easier for me to postpone as well. I hope this hasn’t in convinced
anyone. Just too many people jumped off the bandwagon.

P.P.S. and I totally know that everyone dozen’t have all their troops and
point costs tallied up and ready.

P.P.P.S. And yessss, I did know my exam schedule a head of time! But my
Humanities exam was pushed forward one week due to some kind of internal
schedule conflict. Otherwise this week would have been perfect.

P.P.P.P.S. let’s just assume that the game is canceled. Ben, if your reading
this, could you notify the group at Mels this Fri that the game has been
suspended indefinitely…    :(