 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2585
Re: Insane amount of ABS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:05:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

when is the "official date" for Train3?   Just so I can make a mad dash for
some possible designs....

I'm guessing sometime in January.  Nothing firm so far.  Just trying to take
a break.

Calum