 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2625
2624  |  2626
Subject:
Paradise ABS shop (Brickbay shop)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:14:10 GMT

I spent some time today "tweaking" my inventory.
I changed the train items from 2 in a lot to 1 in a lot, put the 4.5 volt motor
on sale (20% off), also the metroliner cargo door (10% off).
Added a battery tender (from 7722).

Sale items are in honor of my first sale....

These will be the only things right now I am interested in selling.
If I buy all those Guarded Inns, I might sell some of the "free" mistake
horses... (I mean how many of those native american horses do you need?)
:)

Benjamin Medinets

ps - here's the link: (sorry)

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=medib&itemID=271914