 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2626
2625  |  2627
Subject:
Lego Shop @ Home order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:52:41 GMT

I ordered a sizeable order (no deluxe metroliner kit, this time, sorry)
I ordered several bulk packs to finish up a small town church, to be
unvieled at a future rtl dinner.
I also ordered 2 club cars, a dragon rider, and another mcdonalds (probably
for parts???)
I won't disclose the total cost, but it was over $100, and will net me a
free lego t-shirt.

I will be quite busy this fall just with the current projects I am working
on....
I am thoroughly glad Train3 is not even scheduled yet... :)

Benjamin Medinets