 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2627
Re: Lego Shop @ Home order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 02:00:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I ordered a sizeable order (no deluxe metroliner kit, this time, sorry)
I ordered several bulk packs to finish up a small town church, to be
unvieled at a future rtl dinner.
I also ordered 2 club cars, a dragon rider, and another mcdonalds (probably
for parts???)
I won't disclose the total cost, but it was over $100, and will net me a
free lego t-shirt.

I was just going to complain about that.  I ordered a Metroliner Kit and a
second Club Car plus a pack of windows.  Do you know how much it
was?!@!#(*&@#!  $380 frickin Canadian dollars.  I kid you not.

Holy cripes.  What do they think they're selling here?  Crack?  Heroin?  I'm
going to go cry now.

Calum