 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2633
Re: Lego Shop @ Home order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:03:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Therefore, I propose that we seriously order as a group!
This will differ shipment payment exponentially.
And we can pick up our orders at Mel’s bi weekly!

Sound good?

While I appreciate your offer-I'd hate to put you on the hook for any large
sum of money-I just don't like owing people money.  I've in general tended
to buy a part pack here and there (I think total about two or three times in
the last two or three years) with JeffE, but it's the prices more than
anything that get me.   The Americans with their higher costs of living are
getting us where it hurts!  In the Lego budget!

Calum