 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2636
Re: Lego Shop @ Home order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:45:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:
What's this about a free t-shirt? I just spent >$200, and _I_ didn't get a
t-shirt :( Is this something that just started?

Yeah, there's apparently a free t-shirt for customers of Shop@Home.  I
completely forgot about it until the lady mentioned they'd be throwing one
in.  You might want to call back and ask why you didn't get one, I'm sure
they'll send it along.

As much as I complain about their prices, S@H has to be the best customer
service in the world.  Except the bank.  I've call the bank call center at
least once a month asking if it's Bill Payment or Funds Transfer to pay my
credit card bill.  They're so nice!  I'm sure they've got in my file "Calum
is a moron.  Send out a teller to stamp Funds Transfer on his forehead the
next time he calls and asks."

Calum