 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1966
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 03:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

(To Tim)

I have an airport shuttle (town monorail) with a bunch of extra track.....
to Tim: I noticed that you have an airport very close to my town....I was
wondering if I don't have room for my stadium, whether you'd want me to bring
my monorail instead.....

Cool!. Do it. I have redesigned my layout to put the airport beside your
module and hopefully we can make the two meet up nicely.
This cuts down on the amount of available housing real estate unfortunately,
but hopefully it will all come together.
TTYL. Play well.

I am going to do what I can to bring the stadium layout, since my monorail
set is in its box...in pieces...the cars are together, and the track can be
put together in a relatively quick manner....but the stations are apart.
it might be interesting to have both a monorail line and an LRT line in such
a small "village" as my layout....and I probably could fit it in.....
but like I said it will be a "last ditch" effort if I bring the monorail
set.  I think it will be better enjoyed if I bring the stadium....the
kiddies will enjoy!!

Child: look at that stadium set.....
Mom: that's nice dear!!!

Benjamin Medinets