 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1957
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:33:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I've finally figured out what I'll be able to bring, and how to bring it.

Here's what I plan to bring:

2 engines, 1 tender and 3 cars, 6 wide sets.
1 engine, 3 passenger cars, 8 wide creations.
1 experimental monorail with a loop of track.

I was wondering, will there be side tables with space that I can setup the
monorail on?

Derek

I am pretty sure that there will be room....we have room in there to have our
layout, have a puppet show (yes...there is puppet show "stage" in the
conference room(s) there), set up tables for the catalogues (and brochures),
t-shirts (which Calum will be selling!!), and funnel cakes (if Calum decided
to sell them and bring them....which he said he wasn't) :( .... and still
there would be room for your table for your monorail set-up.
If you had monorail switch track, it would be very neat to connect it some
way to Iain's layout....(that is if he's bringing it)  ...or not, its up
to you.

Anyways, your contribution should be pretty good.  I liked your GO
Train....

(To Tim)

I have an airport shuttle (town monorail) with a bunch of extra track.....
to Tim: I noticed that you have an airport very close to my town....I was
wondering if I don't have room for my stadium, whether you'd want me to bring
my monorail instead.....

Benjamin Medinets