 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1982
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:36:44 GMT

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message

Well, in order to be Eleura-car compliant, we had to be able to pass a

Elura. Elura2, actually. :)

(Even though I would have prefered the Elura to the 2, but they were the
same price... *sigh*)

    Iain