 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1960
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:55:55 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

Anyways....that might be a lot of travelling back and forth.  And you know
the usual hang-out at mel's afterwards, unless Iain and the others insist
on going to Canada's Wonderland.... (I doubt that because I was told that • he
doesn't like going to amusement parks on the weekends....except when he • needs
his "fix".

I kind of think going over to the park afterword is generally a bad idea,
since most people don't have Seasons Passes. $42 is a lot for only a few
hours.

    Iain