 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1916
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:07:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:
How many AFOLs are gonna make it?

I am coming. :-)

Jude

Me too, me too! Who's riding with who? I assume it will be me or Ka-On
driving. I'll have to see how much will fit in my car when the modules
are done. I decided to scrap my 1x2's and get some more - start all over.
I hate building something 'wrong'. I just hope I didn't kill my plywood
with those spiral nails. I already had them pull through the plywood when
I removed the 1x2's to move the nails that were in the center, exactly
where I needed to drill holes. Doh!
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2