 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1922
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
Me too, me too! Who's riding with who? I assume it will be me or Ka-On
driving.

Sorry guys but I will be driving with my mom so space is tight in my car.  I
also have a very tight shopping schedule near Markham on Sunday.  I can
carry one or two modules on the back seat if necessary.  My trunk is always
full when I return from Toronto.

No problem. I thought you might have been car-pooling with us, so if there's
one less person then there's a little more room for layout stuff.
So I guess I'll be driving then Jude.
Jeff Brundige, are you planning to attend?
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2

Yes you are. :-).

The last I heard from Jeff is he is planning on attending because he and Sue
will be in the GTA camping that weekend. I guess this means we can pack the
back seat. <grin>

Jude
ParLUGment #1