 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1967
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 03:58:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

(To Tim)

I have an airport shuttle (town monorail) with a bunch of extra track.....
to Tim: I noticed that you have an airport very close to my town....I was
wondering if I don't have room for my stadium, whether you'd want me to bring
my monorail instead.....

Cool!. Do it. I have redesigned my layout to put the airport beside your
module and hopefully we can make the two meet up nicely.
Here's what mine tentatively looks like now (using Jeff's extra module):
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/mountain_switching_layout5b2.gif
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/mountain_switching_layout5b2.tdl

This cuts down on the amount of available housing real estate unfortunately,
but hopefully it will all come together.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2

Tim,

Which way is the train going? (clockwise or counter clockwise)

Jude
ParLUGment #1