 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1917
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Dixon writes:
I will be there.  I'm planning on bringing a bunch of red hopper cars.

Tim or Jude, if you guys need anything build for the module, like a
small building or something, let me know and I'll see what I can come up
with.

Kevin

I haven't left much room in the present layout for buildings, but there
is one strip that can accomodate some. I figured Jude's apartment, and
maybe 1 or 2 of my houses, and then if you or Jeff have anything.
Now that's just what fits on my present 3 modules if I do the switching
yard. If I get another 3 built, then we'll have lots of room. Big IF.
And if I do, would you be willing to transport some with you? I probably
couldn't fit 6 modules plus layout & train stuff and extra people in my
car. Maybe you could take just 3 modules in your car? That's only if I
get more built. We'll have to see how much time I get.
Here's where we can put buildings on the present layout:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/mountain_switching_layout4d_labelled.gif

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2