 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1993
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:11:48 GMT

Well, bring the monorail if you can. It would be cool if you could.
As an aside, no I won't be bringing a Metroliner & FRR to Train2. :-(
I got an email on Monday asking for my address again because the parcel
had been returned to the guy I bought them from. Doh!
So I won't see them for a couple more weeks probably. :-(
Maybe the next time.
So, when is Train3? <grin>
Play well.

D'oh!!!!  That is too bad.....I won a 4565 Freight and Crane Railway
in an e-bay auction (go figure), and I sent the payment yesterday....
that will mean I will have ALL the 9V TRAIN sets (metroliner, cargo train,
railway express, Load N HAUL, FRR, and Freight and Crane)
I am looking to finish my collection up in the fall with a 2150, train cars,
and possibly a M O T trainset.
A pair of 4561 would also allow me to build a few more concept models for
mass transit.

As far as progress goes, we'll see what happens today....last night I wise
wired from all the caffeine but too drained out from the past couple days
from the heat....I managed to work on a bit of my play-ground piece....and
today it will be done along with the other pieces....If I get ambitious
today (probably not likely), I'll see what I can do with setting up a line!!!

Benjamin Medinets