 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1958
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:06:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
If you had monorail switch track, it would be very neat to connect it some
way to Iain's layout....(that is if he's bringing it)  ...or not, its up
to you.

I'm not using standard monorail track, which is why its experimental.  That and
its not running quite the way I'd like it to yet.  Needs more work, but it
does run.

Anyways, your contribution should be pretty good.  I liked your GO
Train....

Actually I don't think anyone has seen my "GO" train, yet.  I think you are
thinking of someone elses, who I can't remember their name at the moment, but
they where sitting across from Calumn at the last dinner.  Sorry it always
takes me a while to get peoples names right.

I think I've managed to get Calumn and you (Ben) figured out.  And Chris and I
go way back.  :-) he he.  The rest will come with time.  I expect to be
confused out of my mind this weekend.

Derek