 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1924
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:
How many AFOLs are gonna make it?

I am coming. :-)

Jude

Will be there with a few rolling stock. Tim are you bringing your twin tank
convoy? I'll bring 2.

What about the other MonGol... er MonLUGois. Those of you who want to ride with
me please confirm before thursday next week, I'll leave a 7 saturday, if you're
not there and I had no confirmation... you'll have to walk a bit.

Martin