 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1965
Re: This weekend's logistics and Trades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 03:11:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi,

Just wondering what time everyone (from Ottawa) is planning on showing
up at train2 this weekend?

Calum, do people show up at 10am for setup, or is setup happening before
then and the doors open at 10am for the public?  How long did setup take
last time?  How long does tear down take, and do we have to be out by
4pm?

I don't want to speak for Calum but here's what happened last time (Train1).
Everyone came about 10:15 or 10:30 to Etobicoke.  It was me, Martin, and
Jeff.  And set up took some time...approx. 40 minutes or so....
I don't think we can go in any earlier than 10 am....and 4 pm is the targeted
time to be finished tear down (which started last time at 3:30).
I think the library is closed at 5 pm.....
if you come before 10 am, I don't think a lot of stuff happens....but I am
sure that some AFOL will be around to chat...I think!!

Just some logistical questions so I know when to show up.  I don't think
I'll be able to stay for the whole day, but I would like to see a good
part of it.

Again, I don't want to speak for Calum or anybody else in the group, but
if you have to go somewhere else before the times up, then go....I don't
think anyone will stop you.

Also, I have a few of the small shell sets (2536 & 2537) available for
trade.  I will be bringing them if anyone else wants to trade for
them... I'm looking for other small promo sets or older HTO sets.
Bring'em and we can trade!

I am not interested in them, but I am sure someone will be....

Benjamin Medinets