 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 303
Re: This weekend's logistics and Trades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 13:35:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Calum, do people show up at 10am for setup, or is setup happening before
then and the doors open at 10am for the public?  How long did setup take
last time?  How long does tear down take, and do we have to be out by
4pm?

Hi Kevin,

Glad to hear you and others can make it from our sister LUGs-the Library
opens up at 9AM and I intend to be onsite then.  There is no parking
immediately outside the Library, but on the side people can park up on the
sidewalk and unload.  There'll be rtlToronto folks of some sort helping to
unload.

It took about two hours to get everything together at train1, but we weren't
modular back then.  I am guessing it'll take about an hour once everything
is in the room  to get everthing bolted together.

We actually have to be out at 5PM, so I've put 4PM as the formal end.  We
strike at 4PM, pull everything out.  As long as we're out on the street
again by 5PM, we can get everything into cars etc.

Calum