 Organizations / Australia / 693
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:59:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, David Drew writes:
Hi Melody, welcome to the group.

I must admit, I find it hilarious that someone with the name 'Melody' likes
heavy metal. :)

later,
David Drew
who likes his music to go doof doof doof.

Public key available at
http://www.hydrowash.com.au/david/pubkey.txt

I find late 80's rock to be my most inspirational music while building!
Nothing beats a bit of Van Halen (Van Hagar or Van Roth) or Steve Vai playing
real loud with a pile of Lego in front of you.  Just like the good old days...

Don't mind a bit of "oonch oonch" now and then mixed in with grinding geetars.
Actually any music that sounds better turned up loud.

Oh yeah, welcome to the group Melody!  Looking forward to seeing some of your
creations.  I've gotta get organised and do the same!

Braith.