 Local / Australia / 656
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 04:27:10 GMT

Name: Richard Parsons
Gender: Bloke
Year of Birth: 1966
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12/rioting
Location: Southern Highlands of New South Wales
E-mail Address: rparsons@hinet.net.au
LEGO/Home page URL(s): http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
Marital Status: 12 years in
Children: 2
Occupation: Research Analyst and Freelance Thinker
On Lugnet Since: Late 1998

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Ha ha ha ha <<ROTFLMAO>>.  YOU count 'em.
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: Heresy.  Utter heresy mumble grumble
guillotine mumble.
# of LEGO Pieces: More than 20 (at 20 I've used up my fingers and toes so
I'm a bit all at sea)
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 1, Billund in 1990, cool!
# of LEGO fests attended: 2! Three in June!

First LEGO Set: http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=386

Favorite Theme(s):
   Pirates, pirates, pirates
   Adventurers