 Local / Australia / 957
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 07:00:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Steven Merlo writes:
A late(and debut) entry:

Welcome aboard Steve, I'm from Sydney, but the Melbournites will post you and
get a Legofest happening !

Name: Steven Merlo
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1975
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: About the same as my actual age

Good on you, most AFOL's like to think their mental age has to match the box.

In my case it's true. Ask any of my friends (and family for that matter) what
word(s) best describe me, and most of them will usually have "big kid" in the
top five. My wife already claims she has a child, and doesn't want any more!!

Pete Callaway (whose inner child is having a birthday soon. I think he's
turning 10)