 Local / Australia / 945
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 11:08:21 GMT

"Jamie Obrien" <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote in message
news:iap6jsobdfss7otoa7l5tigdch7ua6ol8t@4ax.com...

I wouldn;t mind an actual Lego Anime in CGI, but Macross Plus will
always be my fav. Evangelion and the original macross series'
(Robotech too of course), and Ranma's great for a laugh!

Yeah without a doubt, Sailor Moon, oops Evangelion, I swear I meant
Evangelion has to be the greatest anime series ever. Probably a close second
behind Babylon 5 for best series ever. Stunning depth of scope, etc etc. I
think I'm going to have to buy a gun though to get a copy of 'End of
Evangelion' off a mate though.

I don't suppose any AFOL's could send be a copy??? *beg*

David Drew
Will drop pants for Lego