 Organizations / Australia / 685
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:37:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Mark Harrison writes:
I'm looking to organise a get together/bring n brag/swap meet in Brisbane
soon. Would you be interested? Mark H.  Mel writes: sure I would sounds great
to me, I was wanting to do something similar myself later on anyway so yeah
why not.  Email me or something with your details so I can call you...
Thanks :)